Finally the SECRET to FAST and PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS is in Your Hands …
The problem with diets is that although they alter your behaviour, they don’t address the hidden issues that have caused you to gain weight in the first place.
Overeating is one of the biggest causes of obesity and has it’s roots in our relationship with food. Many people use food as a way of coping with uncomfortable emotions such as sadness, anger, stress or loneliness.
Eating has a way of temporarily suppressing negative emotions. Unfortunately, the feeling of comfort doesn’t last and leaves us feeling guilty, ashamed or depressed after eating.
There are five primary reasons why we turn to food but in every case, it is our desire to heal our pain or to feel better about ourselves that drives us to overeat.
- Anxiety – When we are uncertain or feeling anxious about a situation, we often turn to food as a way of soothing our feelings of panic. Eating that piece of chocolate cake or donut has a way of calming the chemicals that are racing through our body.
- Comfort – We may bury our need for love, nurture, belonging or acceptance and tell ourselves we don’t need these. Or we may be so busy taking care of others that we deny our own needs. When we feel sad we may reach for the sugary treats as a way of comforting ourselves.
- Numbing – There are times when we feel overwhelmed by our emotions, afraid that if we actually give in and ‘feel’ them, we may be swamped and out of control. When we feel vulnerable, our brain moves into protection mode. Many of us are taught to minimise or deny our feelings when we are very young and never learn healthy ways of managing our emotions.
- Frustration – When we feel out of control or frustrated and feel we have no outlet for our emotions, we often turn to food as a way to calm our mood.
- Judgement – There are times when things go wrong and we feel terrible about our behaviour or a mistake we have made. By choosing to overeat in these moments, we are not only try to soothe our emotions but also punishing ourselves for what we perceive as unacceptable behaviour.
As a Health Professional, Health & Wellness Coach, Hypnotherapist & Life Coach, I work with people from all walks and at various stages of their lives and I am saddened by the number of people who suffer in both their body and mind due to their struggles with their weight and body size.
So many people end up in a vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting, health problems and sometimes even resort to gastric band surgery in an attempt to finally achieve their Perfect Size.
So I decided to do something about it!
- Neutralise The Way Stress Affects Your Eating & Metabolism
- Have More Energy For The Things That Are Important To You
- Gain Confidence And Develop A Positive Self Image
- Crave Foods Which Will Nourish Your Body
- Feel Good About Healthy Eating & Exercise
- Save Money On Expensive Or Difficult Exercise Programs
- Receive All The Benefits Of Gastric Banding Without The Surgery
- Finally Achieve Your Perfect Size Permanently
Lifetime Access To 6 MP3 Tracks For Permanent Weight Loss
Throughout our lives we are bombarded with messages, images and impressions formed from our family situation, our peers, our teachers and society as a whole. With enough time and reinforcement, these messages become a part of the way we think about and understand the world around us.
Remember when you were at school and had to learn your times tables? 1 + 1 = I bet you didn’t even need to think about the answer as it comes naturally into your mind when I say the other numbers. In the same way, information that is constantly reinforced, sets up an automatic response system in your brain. The information and the required response are linked together at a deep sub-conscious level of your brain.
You know you need to become slimmer and make healthier food choices. You are fed up with not fitting into your clothes, struggling to do the most basic of tasks and you can’t stand the way you look or feel about yourself a moment longer.
You do your research, determined this time not to go on the latest ‘fad’ diet but to learn how to eat healthily for life. You sign up to the gym or join a walking group knowing you need support to stay motivated to exercise. You are determined that this time, you are finally going to get to your Perfect Size and stay there.
You’ve scheduled everything you need to be a success into your daily/weekly routine and you’re sticking to it. The weight is coming off, you’re starting to see the results of your hard work and you’re beginning to think you’ve cracked it.
And then, after a while, maybe a few weeks, you are bored with the food, tired of the repetitive exercise and although you started with the best of intentions, slowly your resolve slips and the weight starts to go back on. You get angry with yourself, start to tell yourself you’re a failure and then because it all just feels too hard, and too sad, you give up on the whole thing.
Instead of feeling better about yourself, you feel worse than before you started.
What if by simply adding my Guided Hypnosis Program, you started choosing healthy food naturally, couldn’t wait to get out the door to exercise, had more energy than ever before, were less stressed, became more confident and started to appreciate your body and the person you are?
And what if you finally stepped into your Perfect Size and knew that no matter what might happen in the future, you will always be able to maintain it?
If you’ve seen the shows on television, you might be concerned about HYPNOSIS. But the showmanship you see on stage simply demonstrates how powerful a suggestion can be in the sub-conscious mind.
And it’s your sub-conscious mind that’s running your life!
GUIDED HYPNOSIS is the simplest, fastest and most effective way to ‘reset’ your mind and allow your body to naturally return to your Perfect Size. Imagine if you could simply put on your headphones, sit back and relax while the power of GUIDED HYPNOSIS simply, effortlessly and safely reprograms your mind …
“I was completely relaxed and could hear everything that was being said perfectly. The music and the words soothed me and made me feel strong and empowered.” – Jennifer A
A Short Gift From A Client To Me